www.fb.co/DIY.Kreativ

Łączna liczba wyświetleń

czwartek, 16 kwietnia 2015

Concrete hearts, Paris style, DIY

Hi there!
There is a lot to write about. First - I need to say, that now I'm wifey for lifey! :D We got married on 7th April :) it was super-extra-awesome! :) but this in some future  post :)
Now the case - lots of decorations :) white, gray and simmilar. 

I love my concrete hearts! Happines, love and hug :) white spray, decoupage and little bit of black acrylic paint :)










I bought them in Biltema :) --> www.biltema.se

So same old, same old - for more please like my facebook page (www.facebook.com/diy.kreativ),
And visit my instagram for sneakpeaks and almoust daily updates :) (www.instagram.com/byangiebsf). 
Let the imagination be with You!
Love, hug and happines :) ...and rose :D




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz