www.fb.co/DIY.Kreativ

Łączna liczba wyświetleń

piątek, 20 lutego 2015

Words and picture on clothes DIY. INK Jet transfer paper.

 Hi guys!
I have a lot of ideas and so little time (don't mix it with Olsen sisters ;)). 
But I found a minute to use - bought one hundred years ago on www.panduro.se - Ink Jet transferpaper :)
I have two kinds - one to light fabrics and one to darks. 

It's important because You use them in a different ways :) below little instructions from packeges. 

 


And I preffer the one to darks. It's easier, and it has white in itself. So next time I will buy only this one :)

I made some crazy stuff (not at all) and I think it's great (for real). 
First - meet the minions! :D

Before:


And after:


And my crazy minion :)


But the serious stuff comming here:





This one is 3XL :) I changed the size of sleeves and sides. Also neckline.

 
Just cut it and sewed back. 

But my favourite are workout leggings I made!












But here's the super good news to those who want some home made transfer or similar stuff - I'm workin on it! :) and I think I got this :D it's in testing phase :) just finished the washing test :) but this one in  the next post :) 

Let the imagination be with You got to go :( clean the house for the fifth time today 😂
❤️👍✌️





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz