www.fb.co/DIY.Kreativ

Łączna liczba wyświetleń

środa, 28 stycznia 2015

Everything's lighter! Photo Post

Hi there!
I didn't have so much time for You guys, all because of everything. 
Kids, learning (on my own), watching Harry Potter for a hundredth time, cleaning everything, sewing, and doing the loundry and watching Harry Potter and again loundry and tryin' to be fit and also watching a Harry Potter :)
But I'm here and I decided - I'm gonna spend at least one hour per week on my blog (yaaay! Isn't that fun?) ;)

I thought about my love to strong accents in the interior, and came to one conclusion... We needed to break up :/ I'm changing all red and black details on white, beige, creme etc :) and I have to say - Now we're talking! All is lighter, cleaner - awesome! Here are some pics: 

All of these frames were black. I decided to pimp them up :) with some wrapping paper, teddy-lookalike-fabric, old lace and a white spray paint. 



These were all red, you probably remember those from other posts :) I decorated theme with some plastic pearls and plastic buttons :)






My candle holders (?) became little more soft :) with some lace band and plastic pearls. 



My wooden "LOVE" became ligther with help of an acrylic paint. It supposed to be ombre, and maybe it is, but some parts of my house don't have an acces to the sunlight and it doens't look like it should in a pic. :( sorry boohoo. 



Aaaand my 3 little hearts, which a did by myself from a scratch (sewing machine).
They hanging above the fireplace :)

 

I don't know if you saw this - but my little homie is a ballerina now :D



Hope You like this post, and You're gonna visit from time to time :) 
You're all welcome to visit my fb fanpage (www.facebook.com/diy.kreativ) and my instagram for (almost) daily pics (www.instagram.com/byangiebsf). 

Let the imagination be with You! :) see You later! :)

1 komentarz:

  1. świetnie ci to wyszło, podoba mi się ramka z perełkami:) Ale pokaż całe zdjęcie tego LOVE:( pozdrawiam kochana:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń