www.fb.co/DIY.Kreativ

Łączna liczba wyświetleń

sobota, 31 stycznia 2015

Everything's lighter part II. Photos.

Hejsan Svejsan!

I finally finished my livingroom makeover! It's awesome! And I'm in love with this one. 

It was like this:


Booooring...! Dark, hard, no - no! 
P.S. Look at my toddler :D

And now it's like this:


Awesomee! :) Country style :)


I sewed pillow cases from an old bedding :) I bought covers in Ikea (only 9kr/stk)
On the table is floor cover (?!) from my hall, 'cause I had some remains. Aand I used tacker to pin it :)



My awesome pillow case from GIRL:IT, which I got for free with the magazine :)



Awww, thank You pillow, You too! ❤️



And this words pillow case I sewed from a fabric I bought in Ikea just for 5kr :) and this yellow costs just 15kr :)



And I'm so happy with the result :) like usually - visit my instagram for (almost) daily pics (www.instagram.com/byangiebsf) and my facebook for daily updates (www.facebook.com/diy.kreativ) :)
Let the imagination be with You! :)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz