www.fb.co/DIY.Kreativ

Łączna liczba wyświetleń

piątek, 19 grudnia 2014

Christmas time is here! DIY christmas decoration

Hi there!
How You doin' in this magical-busy-tiredmoms time? :)
I'm exhausted, excited, busy and everything, but mostly - I'm gettin reaaal creative last time. 
I prepared some DIY's for You! So why don't we just started? :)

Loook what I have made from folding rule! A christmas star! 

My dauther broke lots of them (it's like my husband needs to take new one almoust every week) :) 
I saw this on the swedish group on facebook with recycled DIY :) I just pimp it a little and here it is. 
So this is how I did that:

1. I formed rule to shape of a star and glued all moving adges :)


I thougt it doesn't need to look very pretty 'cause I'm gonna cover it up. 

2. I had (or still have) this awesome curtains. I needed to cut them when we were moving out so I thought like every crafter would think - of course I'm gonna use that! 


3. And i did :) I covered my star with this. 


4. Two last steps - put lights around it (but keep shape of a star) and make a little rope to hang it in the window :) and there You go!


I love this :)
This is the first christmas tutorial :) stay tuned for more :)

Did You know 
You can use all kinds of fabric to cover it up? Wool even old tshirt! Just use your imagination :) 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz