www.fb.co/DIY.Kreativ

Łączna liczba wyświetleń

środa, 8 października 2014

Minnie's birthday.

Hi, hi, hi! 

 On 3rd october my older doughter turned 3 :)
I have no idea where these 3 years went, but they were very productive in all of life's parts :)

I decided to make her party with Mickey Mouse theme.
And after lots of afforts - I made these Minnie Mouse costume and Mickey Mouse cake.

There will be no tutorial, but photo report and explanation.

Costume made from a sratch by me. Bottom mad of an old curtain and of an old T shirt. Circle skirt is sewed in the way I presented in last post.
Dots are painted with fabric paints. Ears  are made of cardboard, old headband, same tshirt and fabric I used in bottom parts.















And below You have my younger doughter Ellie :)


And Colin, Lilly's and Ellie's one year old cousin :)



And I could use some ears too :)



Daddy also ;D


Cake is made with gradma's Lonia help - she made cake bottoms.
It was filled with vanilla creme with white chololate, raspberry marmalade. Covered with cocoa -coco creme.
As finich I used sugar paste (bought on Panduro.se)

Fisrt I draw Mickey's head on a4 paper, without ears. I cut it and put it on cake bottoms. I did same thing with ears, which I cut separately. O cut cake with thread.

Filled it with cremes. Decorated with one lyer of sugar paste.  Then I cut from paper eyes, ears mouth, tounge and iris
I decorated it with strawberries.
There were nerves, effort patching and moments of doubt but finally I got this:





When Lilly was blowing candles, I asked "what do You wish?" and she said "more strawberries!
I hope You liked that  and You've got inspired :) 

Did You know...
As a cake tray I used putted upside-down pizza tray :) It worked!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz